GSA PSS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. Greystones’ PSS schedule includes Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (formerly MOBIS, GSA MAS 874) includes a full range of management and consulting services that can improve a federal agency’s performance and support its efforts to meet mission goals. Greystones holds the following SIN’s or functional areas on the GSA Schedule PSS 00CORP:
- 874-1 Integrated Consulting Services
- 874-7 Integrated Business Program Support Services
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements – to meet specific requirements
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
Access to more than 3,300 experienced contractors who provide a range of commercial professional services at discounted and competitive prices.