Website GREYSTONES GROUP
Greystones Group is a woman-owned, small disadvantaged business, known for quality performance and solutions excellence. At Greystones, we recognize that everyone brings their own important skill sets and unique talents to create a highly competent team to deliver quality solutions. We ensure that each member’s needs are addressed effectively and our employees are not just a number. We offer a close-knit community that ensures your growth and development in a setting that provides world-class support to our customers.
Greystones Group has an opening for an Executive Assistant to support a Naval Sea Systems Command customer in Washington, DC. This position is will develop and maintain documentation for Navy Modernization Policy and Processes. The position will be located in the Washington Navy Yard area.
The candidate will support the development and maintenance of Navy Modernization policy and process documentation and correspondence.
- Microsoft (MS) Word Power User with strong grasp of MS Word functionality and capabilities.
- Well organized and strong configuration control skills with relation to complex document changes.
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree can be substituted for prior military service or additional years of relevant experience.
- Relevant experience is defined as:
- Prior experience utilizing MS Word to maintain large and complex documents
- Prior experience developing and maintaining Navy and/or DoD Policy and Process Documentation
- Prior working with process stakeholders to implement updates to Navy and/or DoD Documentation
- Prior experience developing Naval Messages, Advanced Change Notices, etc.
- Prior experience with the Navy Correspondence Manual is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience developing user guides for software applications
*Note: An acceptable candidate does not have to be experienced with all or even a majority of the items listed above as candidates will be selected based on their unique skill set and what they bring to the team.
- Proficiency with other Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- executive support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technical Writing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secret Clearance (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift