Website GREYSTONES GROUP
Greystones is looking for a qualified candidate for a QA Analyst position at the Washington Navy Yard Area supporting the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA).
In this position the candidate would be performing the following tasks:
- Develop test documentation (primarily test cases) for software modifications to Navy web applications.
- Perform testing of Navy web applications.
- Develop test reports and test metrics for software modifications as required.
- Participate in regular meetings with Subject Matter Experts and developers to review requirements for software changes and review test results.
- Interface with Navy Modernization Stakeholders (NAVSEA, OPNAV, NAVWAR, Type Commanders, Ship Program Managers, Waterfront Activities, AITs, RMMCOs, etc.) to identify requirements for modifications to Navy web applications.
- Plan, facilitate, and participate in telecons, scrum, decision board, and working group meetings.
- Participate in Configuration Control Boards for Navy IT Systems.
- An Active Secret Clearance (or higher) is required.
- 0-4 years experience performing software testing and developing test documentation.
Greystones Group is a women-owned small business located in Washington, DC. We offer competitive benefits to our staff including:
- Health (CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Dental (United Concordia
- Vision (Superior Vision)
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance (Mutual of Omaha)
- 5% 401k match (Slavic 401k)
- 80 hours accrued PTO plus all Federal Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secret Clearance (Preferred)